IsatM2M is a two-way burst messaging service that enables a wide range of machine-to-machine applications for tracking and monitoring remote fixed or mobile assets on a global basis – whether on land, at sea or in the air.
This next-generation satellite telematics service is based on Inmarsat’s existing D+ service, offering faster data forwarding rates, quicker responses to polling requests and shorter time to first transmission.
The IsatM2M service is a global service – delivered seamlessly and reliably everywhere in the world within the full footprints of the Inmarsat-3 and Inmarsat-4 satellites.
- Two-way messaging
- Up to 25-byte message size from terminal
- Up to 100-byte message size to terminal
- Fast message delivery – 1 minute to terminal
- Rapid response – 10 seconds to send from terminal
- Efficient, low-power consumption
- Compact, lightweight and robust terminals
- Integrated GPS
- Simple firmware upgrade for most Inmarsat D+ terminals