A global two-way short message service for machine-to-machine (M2M) communication. Enables companies to track and monitor their fixed or mobile assets, giving them increased visibility of business operations, enhanced efficiency, and greater safety and security for their assets, cargo and drivers – while lowering operational costs.
A low data rate service ideal for remote management of fixed assets including tracking and telemetry, IsatData Pro operates in near real-time anywhere in the world.
- Performance and latency : Send 6,400 bytes and receive 10,000 bytes, with a latency of 15-60 seconds depending on message size.
- Reliable network : Operates over the I-4 global satellite network, with an availability of 99.9 per cent and expected lifespan into the 2020s.
- No roaming charges : IsatData Pro is provided over Inmarsat’s global network so there are no roaming charges.
- Global coverage : IsatData Pro is available across the globe, apart from the extreme polar regions.
- Lower costs : Competitive hardware and airtime packages compared with rival satellite services.