However, Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 wil provide a much more complete set of location services. IsatPhone 2 is a tough phone for a tough world. The robust handset has been engineered to cope with anything that nature can throw at it – from searing heat to icy blasts, desert sandstorms or monsoon rain.
And with fast network registration, an unrivalled battery life offering 8 hours’ talk time and up to 160 hours on standby, you know you can always depend on IsatPhone 2.
- All the standard Inmarsat voice features
- Emergency alerts mode with SOS button
- Assistance button with free customizable text
- Position and waypoints manual and automatic reports
- Send and receive text messages (under development)