The Globalstar SmartOne LP is designed for the intelligent management of powered and non-powered fixed and mobile assets. It is a practical solution for tracking asset location, reporting unauthorized movement, engine runtime reporting and major fault monitoring as well as a multitude of other applications.
The SmartOne LP can operate on external power or in the absence, interruption or failure of line-power, it will automatically switch to battery back-up to ensure transmissions continue. When using line-power, the user has maximum flexibility in messaging frequency allowing for regular monitoring of asset location. In battery mode it is powered by 4 “off-the-shelf” AA 1.5V lithium batteries providing 3 years of battery life.
The SmartOne LP utilizes motion sensors, comparative GPS positions and custom configured sensors to gather and transmit asset status information. Each SmartOne LP is configured to track its asset’s specific needs and provide intermediate and emergency alerts by email or text.
- Total packaged solution requires no harnesses, no external power and no external antenna
- Change of location sensing sends alerts if asset moves outside of pre-determined range
- Messaging cost reduction mode: reduced satellite messaging if asset remains in same location
- Run time monitoring
- Hardware on/off feature allows the unit to initiate GPS re-centering functionality
- Accepts serial signals from device sensors
- Quick installation using either industrial adhesives or screw mounts
- Operates on external line power from 10 to 48 volts DC