Adventurers, meet your new best friend. As its legendary name suggests, Cerberus is a three-part system that will protect you just as the original three-headed dog prevented people from entering the gates of hell. Imagine having the insurance of a three-headed hellhound in your back pocket that protects you on your adventures. Starting now, you can use your smartphone to send and receive messages from anywhere—and we mean anywhere—on earth. Wherever you go, you will be as reachable as you want to be. You also have the option to receive automated alerts if dangerous conditions exist in your area. Cerberus gives you peace of mind when you take the road less traveled, because no matter how extreme the locale or circumstance, Cerberus will follow you to hell and back.
- Record your location at intervals as short as 5-minutes.
- Send breadcrumbs in real time via the Iridium satellite network.
- Receive up 1600 character messages and send up to 160 character messages.
- Message with web and windows client and/or third party, family and friends
- Message with other trackers in the field.
- Receive confirmation of sent message from display.
- Send check-in messages and drop breadcrumbs from keypad.
- Initiate and cancel distress mode from CerberLink’s keypad
- Use CerberLink independent of the CerberTouch app to drop breadcrumbs, send check-in messages and initiate/cancel distress mode.
- Check satellite signal strength prior to sending a message.
- CerberLink’s embedded antennas won’t catch on something and break.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Inbox: 4096 messages
- Outbox: 128 messages
- Distress Outbox: 128 messages
- 4096 stored breadcrumbs
- 5-days: 20 messages & 96 tracks/day; CerberLink OFF at night (8hrs)
- 10-days: 20 messages & 16 tracks/day; CerberLink OFF at night (8hrs)
- 14-days: 10 messages & 10 tracks/day; CerberLink OFF at night (8hrs)
- 21-days: 10 messages & 10 tracks/day; CerberLink OFF at night (14hrs)
- Dimensions: 4.74” x 2.64” x 1.27”
- Weight: 186 grams
- Waterproof: 1 meter (IP67 compliant)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C (-4°F) to +55°C (131°F)
- Stowage temperature: -30°C (-22°F) to +70°C (158°F)
- Battery: 2000mAh Lithium Polymer
- UL 1642 Certified
- UN 38.3 Certified
- Iridium Transceiver
- Frequency: 1616 – 1626 MHz
- RF Power: 1.6W (Max)
- GPS Receiver Acquisition Time (maximums)
- Hot Start: (Open Sky): 2s
- Hot Start: (Indoor): 15s
- Cold Start: 35s (new almanac data not required)
- Cold Start: 15m (new almanac data required)
- Bluetooth Transceiver
- Range: 20m
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, Simple Secure Pairing “Just Works”