GPSTrac is a software application that can be installed in any GPS-equiped smartphone running at least Android 4.x version to enable real-time monitoring and email/SMS emergency alerts.
- GPS reporting on emergency button activation only (privacy protection mode)
- GPS reporting based on time and emergency reporting (tracks employees during business hours)
- All location and emergency reports can be displayed on monitoring station map screens
- All reports can be saved in a company’s central database
- Emergency alerts can be automatically emailed to third-party security monitoring computers
- Emergency alerts can be emailed or sent via text message to supervisors’ cell-phones
- Polling request from the monitoring station with hot pursuit mode available