Advanced GPS tracking is much more than a dot on a map ! Traksat deliver advanced M2M wireless communication solutions for GPS fleet tracking, personnel security and asset management.
Traksat has been founded in 2012 as a specialized branch of IEC Telecom Group to answer the growing need of Machine To Machine, Fleet Tracking and Asset Management applications. We deliver wireless data turn-key solutions over multiple wireless networks and provide custom development services for those companies that do not have the in-house expertise.
Whether you are tracking remote mobile assets such as vehicles, vessels or trains, or communicating with remote pumps / weather stations, we provide you with the platform that enables to act and feel as if you were positioned where your remote asset is.
In addition to supporting the largest variety of compatible 3rd party hardware devices, we do have solutions on any terrestrial network incuding VHF/UHF and GSM/GPRS/3G but also on satellite networks such as Thuraya, Inmarsat, Iridium and Globalstar ! We are also developping applications using mix of technology such as WiFi, SpreadSpectrum or RFID systems …
We are customer focused market driven company. We provide innovative, high quality products and solutions even in the most remote environments. We are flexible and respond quickly to changing market needs. We offer solutions for many different applications: engine monitoring, alarm backup, temperature surveillance, job dispatch & driver status, lone worker protection, etc …
Focus on Satellite Tracking
- You have some Iridium Extreme phones, turn them into portable tracker with panic switch and 2-way text.
- You have older Iridium 9555, add a GPS docking station to give them great tracking capabilities on land or at sea.
- You use Inmarsat Bgan modems portable or vehicular, add full tracking functions to know where and when your staff is using it.
- You installed Inmarsat Fleet Broadband onboard or Mini-C, use it to enable tracking and security of your vessels.
- You have Inmarsat IsatPhone Pro, a Thuraya XT or XT Dual handhelds, use the embedded GPS to broadcast your location and request assistance on the field
- You need professional services with your Globalstar SPOT units, upgrade and reactivate with us.
Universal Tracking and Network Agnostic
- You have Android or Blackberry smartphones or Windows tablet, use our professional apps with smart features such as team messenging and security including AES-256 encryption.
- You use Kenwood Nexedge or older analog FleetSync radios or even Icom Idas radios, track them and give them the opportunity to exchange text with anyone even through emails.
- You already have some tracking solutions and you’re not satisfied with the service, we are compliant with more than 50 different hardware on the market and we can integrate on demand other brands or technologies.
- We have unique data bundle plan with gsm/gprs simcard valid over more than 160 countries and satellite airtime when terrestrial network is out of reach.